The 108 Buck Compadre Froe is among the latest outdoor tools and boasts the most current design and innovation.
Buck's New Product Development team set-out to create a heavy-duty, durable, multi-purpose wood working tool that would be ideal for outdoor activities.
The Compadre Froe is designed and engineered for a multitude of outdoor tasks. Composed of 5160 steel, the 9 1/2" blade is perfect for clearing, heavy chopping, splitting and batoning. Weighing under 2 lbs. and with an overall length of 16 3/4", the Compadre Froe is the right size for all outdoor tasks. The unique, Cerakote® finish on the blade adds style while protecting against rust and corrosion.
- Handle Material: Natural canvas Micarta®
- Blade Steel: Cerakote® Cobalt coated 5160 spring steel blade
- Blade Length 21.4cm (9.5")
- Overall Length 42.5 cm (16.75")
- Genuine black leather sheath with stainless steel attachment ring
- Buck Forever Warranty
- Made in USA