The Frost River Pilot Briefcase is a very capable bag. It’s sized up for capacity and full of features for usability. It has a full leather bottom and leather accents for classic good looks on the ground, or in the air.
The inside features a full-sized zippered slip pocket with organising panel and leather card holder at the back, while the front panel has another slip pocket. The outside features three pleated pockets at the front and the ends offer slip pockets for chargers, phones, or a small water bottle.
The Pilot Briefcase makes an excellent overnight bag and is big enough to carry your laptop, wash bag and a change of clothing for overnight stays.
Upgrade your bag with a Frost River buckskin padded shoulder pad that you can see here.
You can see a video review of the Pilot Brief here.
Pilot Briefcase dimensions:
Size: 35.5H x 40.5W x 18D cm
Weight: 1.54Kg / 3.4lbs
- The closure features a large flap over main compartment with leather straps and brass roller buckles.
- To the interior there are 2x slip on sides, 2x zipper on flap, 3x gusseted pockets on bag front
- On the exterior there is 1x full slip at front, 1x zippered slip with smaller organizational pockets and leather business card holder at back
- The shoulder straps are 3.75cm / 1.5″ wide cotton web, adjustable slide, solid brass snap hooks
- The handle is made from leather wrapped harness leather
- Made from 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware
- Buckskin shoulder pad sold seperately
- Frost River lifetime guarantee
I bought this bag on the off chance that it would replace my overnight wheelie bag that I used for business trips - it does and fits a change of clothes, clean shirt for the next day and my wash bag. It also takes my laptop and my iPad Pro. I absolutely love it and look forward to taking it away on business. Super quick delivery.
Join us and get quality gear straight to your inbox