This is the UK Legal Carry version of the very popular Lars Falt Lock Back pocket knife which took the first place at the 2019 Blade Show in Atlanta USA.
Since the knife laws vary across the world, it was essential to also make a non-locking slip joint model to allow users (for example the UK) to also carry this great design whilst staying within the law.
It has a Scandinavian grind to make it easy to carve with and easy to sharpen in the field. Comes with stylish and durable handle in selected fine grade curly birch.
- Robust folding knife developed with survival expert Lars Fält
- Strong tool steel: Böhler N690 7.5cm long, 3mm thick blade
- Scandinavian grind: Easy to carve with and easy to sharpen
- Stylish and durable handle in selected fine curly birch
- Very reliable for general wilderness and everyday tasks
The Lars Fält Slip Joint is your competent and reliable knife for all manner of tasks
Join us and get quality gear straight to your inbox