The Frost River Explorer Duffel Bag is built to handle heavy loads.
Wide, web handles circumnavigate the bag, meaning heavier loads can be managed easier. The main zip resides under a dust flap that protects it from rain and dust, keep your contents clean and dry.
A generous side pocket closes with a leather strap and brass post allowing for easy access. There's a grab handle on one end and a slim profile zip pocket on the other.
Offered in three sizes, the small is sized like a gym bag. The CarryOn is a weekend bag and as the name suggests, meets most commercial airline hand baggage requirements. The Large Explorer really does live up to its name; its considerable proportions mean that it can carry a LOT.
All are built from waxed canvas, premium leather, and solid brass hardware at Frost River in Duluth Minnesota and come with the Frost River lifetime guarantee.
Upgrade your bag with a Frost River buckskin padded shoulder pad here.
- Small: Size: 24H x 48W x 24D cm / Weight: 1.36Kg
- CarryOn: Size: 33H x 62W x 30.5D cm / Weight: 1.63Kg
- Large: Size: 38H x 80W x 30.5D cm / Weight: 2.18Kg
- Pockets - 1 external front pocket with leather strap closure, 1 zip pocket
- Base - Double canvas
- Handles - 2" cotton web with leather grab handle cover. Web grab handle to end of bag
- Shoulder strap - Adjustable 2" cotton web with solid brass snap hooks
- Materials - 18oz waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware