The legendary Frost River Isle Royale Mini bushcraft pack (733) is made from waxed canvas, buckskin, bridle leather and solid brass fittings. This is the smallest pack in the Isle Royale family.
These traditional style packs have been used around the world for generations, by people who depend on them. A split seam, a torn pack or a broken strap can have damming consequences when you're miles from civilisation. That's why Frost River packs and bags are engineered to meet the demands of your every adventure and are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
A handcrafted, waxed canvas pack has a unique quality that is missing from other packs made from modern, synthetic materials. More and more people are turning away from synthetic's and embracing traditional materials that have stood the test of time. It’s built to be used in the forests, on the rivers, up the mountain or wherever your adventure takes you.
There is an inherent value and a sense of camaraderie between an outdoor traveler, a trusted pack, and the road, the stream, the journey…
Compliment your pack with a pair of leather bedroll straps, here
Isle Royale Jr 733 dimensions:
- Size: 38H x 38W x 12.5D cm
- Volumes: Compact 18L / Expanded 33L
- Weight: 2Kgs
- Twin, vertical 2-in-1 pockets straddle an axe sleeve. Pair it with one of our axes or hatchets.
- Each pocket is roughly the size of a 1L bottle and provides a space between the pocket and pack body to stow a folding saw or other long, thin object and keep it handy.
- Premium Buckskin padded backstraps are distinctive and comfortable.
- Ships with sturdy sternum strap installed.
- All the straps are carefully selected and cut from a side of strong harness leather.
- Lashing and compression at the sides with bridle leather straps, tough diamond-braid nylon cord and solid brass rings and buckles.
- A slip pocket at the bottom of each side panel, two D-rings on the lid and lash squares at the bottom (four squares on the full size and Jr., two squares on the Mini) allow gear to be stored on the outside of the pack.
- The lid features a slim pocket for maps or other essentials.
- Outer pockets feature solid brass grommet weep holes to purge duff and water.