The Frost River Summit Boulder Junction Pack
Compression is key to The Frost River Summit Boulder Junction Pack. It’s a reasonably tall pack that holds a lot; the brass rings and laced cord to each side provide tension. This is a very capable and adaptable back pack that will work equally well with small, light loads, and big, heavy, high volume, loads.
The zipped compartment to the bottom adds capacity and provides a separate space for wet or dirty gear. Twin zipper slides keep contents, like a rain jacket, ready at a moment’s notice. There’s a sleeve inside, at the back of the pack, able to handle a laptop, a water bladder, or whatever other flat stuff you want to put back there.
The buckled pocket to the front aids organisation and provides another spot to stash necessities. Waxed canvas keeps the weather out and will last for years. The padded back straps provide comfort, and the brass ring attachment system supports the pack and provides independent movement between back and pack.
- Size: 61H x 28W x 23D cm / Weight: 1.59Kg / 38L
- Pockets - 1 internal slip, zipper pocket in flap, exterior front buckle pocket, bottom zipper pocket
- Base - Double canvas
- Handle - 1" cotton web grab handle
- Shoulder strap - Adjustable 1.5" cotton web, waxed canvas, foam pad, leather attachment, solid brass yoke ring
- Materials - 18oz waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware